Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Records of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details you provide us with if you should report a problem with our site.
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided while using our site, when subscribing to any service
offered by us, when requesting further services or any posted data.
- Details of resources you may access and records of your visits to our site.
How we use information we collect
We use information we have collected in the following ways:
- To enable us to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us.
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- To inform you and provide information on goods and services that we think may be of interest to you.
It is our policy to not share personal information with third parties other than medical staff involved with your procedure.
However, in certain circumstances we may be required to disclose your personal information:
- If we are requested to comply with a legal obligation that relates to your personal data.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, this may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations.
Third Party Websites
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.