Body Bureau has negotiated preferential rates and special agreements for it’s clients at a choice of highly reputable hospitals, hand picked for their superior quality of care, impeccable standards and professionalism.
Hospitals employ the most advanced surgery methods, anaesthesia and post-operative care.
Here is a summary of the more common procedures.
Contact us for more information, or to enquire about other surgical procedures not listed here.
Ischemic heart disease
- Coronography (diagnosis)
- Angioplasty: (widening in areas of narrowing) of coronary arteries and stenting (stent placement in areas of narrowing).
- Coronary artery bypass surgery: Arteries or veins are grafted to the coronary arteries to bypass atherosclerotic narrowings and improve blood supply.
Heart Valve Damage
- Valve-preserving plastics of heart valve
- Replacement of heart valves with biological or mechanical prosthesis
- Ross operation
Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Closing of torn ventricular septum
- Surgical repair of ruptured heart valves chords and valve plastics
- Ablation of left ventricle aneurysms by restoring ventricle form and geometry
Aorta aneurysms and acute aorta dissections
- Elevated aortic aneurysm ablation preserving aorta valve or replacing it by prosthesis
- Replacement of aorta root by biological aorta
- Ablation of aortic arch and aneurysms of descending chest aorta
- Surgery of aorta or its branches in case of acute dissections